Welcome to Single Adults Ministry
The Singles Adults Ministry area supports single adults of all ages by fostering spiritual and personal growth within a friendly, caring, community setting.
The Ministry is made up of several communities:
Each community has it's own set of Bible studies and ministry activities:
- Ignition Groups (Bible studies) are offered at 9:15 and 11:00 on Sunday mornings. Each group selects its own study topic.
- Social Activities - each community hold social activities each month. Many times the Twenty Something's and Salt/Light combine their efforts. See Upcoming Events for details of upcoming activities for these two communities.
- Ministry Opportunities at Columbia’s Food Pantry, 9:30am-12:00pm on the first Saturday of each month. Contact Kevin Ellis for more information.
- Retreats - There are semi-annual retreats sometimes held at a Retreat Center located near Winchester, VA.
Join us for one of the IGs below on Sunday mornings!
- God's Senior Disciples, 9:15am, Room 109
- Twenty-Somethings (nearly/newly careered), 11:15am, Room 127
- Salt & Light, 11:15am, Room 140