Open position for Accounting Manager (Full-time)
FOR MCLEAN PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
This qualified applicant will have:
- Bachelor’s degree with three or more years of accounting experience and general knowledge of GAAP.
- Proven experience in all areas of responsibilities and duties as outlined above.
- Ability to bring all projects to completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of leadership, membership and staff.
- Technical proficiency in accounting programs, spreadsheets, word processing program.
For more information please contact Sara Winston at 703.821.0800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Drivers Needed
FOR SHEPHERD’S CENTER OF MCLEAN-ARLINGTON-FALLS CHURCH
There is an urgent and growing need for drivers to take older adults who live in the McLean-Arlington-Falls Church area to appointments – medical, physical therapy, companion grocery shopping, and helping the visually impaired. To volunteer, please call the Shepherd’s Center at 703-506-2199.
Sunrise Assisted Living of Falls Church
SUNRISE ASSISTED LIVING OF FALLS CHURCH, a community for Alzheimer’s residents, is in need of volunteers to play games with residents, call bingo, lead exercise, give manicures, entertain, or even just chat one-on-one. Please contact: Judy Grill, Activities & Volunteer Coordinator through email: email@example.com. If you must phone, call the Concierge at 703-534-2700 and leave Judy a message saying you called in response to this community bulletin.