About Falls Church
Every one of us can do something on behalf of our hungry neighbors to make a God-honoring difference in their lives. How are we portraying our faith in action in our own back yard?:
- Become a "Saturday Saint"for our Spend Yourself® Food Pantry, contact Betsy Pankey.
- Shop & Share, please, place non-perishable food donation in the blue bins placed around the church.
- Shop & Share food transportation, contact Rachel Eckard.
- Volunteer to care for one of our Spend Yourself® vegetable and herb gardens, contact Georgianna Hall.
- Plant extra vegetables and herbs in your garden and donate the produce to the pantry.
- Pray for the Spend Yourself® Falls Church Ministry.
Want to be a part of the Falls Church team's efforts to alleviate hunger? Fill out our volunteer form and someone will contact you soon!
For more information about our work in Falls Church, contact Pastor for Missions, Greg Loewer at
703-534-5740 x262 or Missions Associate x 224.
"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'"