Women's Ministry @ Columbia is hosting its 4th Annual Children’s Clothing Swap!
Drop-off: Thursday, July 20, 10 am - 8 pm
Swap: Friday, July 21, 10 am - 3 pm and Saturday, July 22, 8:30-11:30 am
All taking place at: Columbia Crossroads 3245 Glen Carlyn Rd, Falls Church, 22041
Join families across Columbia for our 4th Annual Children’s Clothing Swap. This is an opportunity to clean out the closets, drawers and playrooms, and update wardrobes by recycling and reusing. It’s Easy to Participate!When you donate items, volunteer, or register you earn SWAP Credits. So let the closet cleaning begin!
WAYS TO EARN SWAP TICKETS:
- Donate Items! Earn 1 Swap Credit for each item (swap credits will be distributed at swap check-in).
- Volunteer! There are opportunities to volunteer on Thursday with check-in and organization, on Friday assisting ‘swappers’, and Saturday with clean-up. Register to volunteer online or contact Carol Huttar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Infant and Children’s Clothing, Shoes, Accessories and Toys that are clean and in good condition. Rule of thumb – If the condition is such that you would not wear it, it should not be given to someone else. More specifically we accept: infant and children's clothing in all sizes, children's shoes, books, toys and games, stuffed animals, bouncy seats, swings, car and booster seats (unexpired only), pack-n-plays, strollers, crib sheets, baby blankets and maternity clothes
WHERE DO I TAKE MY ITEMS?
1. Bag up clothes and shoes by size and mark the size on the bag. Put accessories and toys in separate bags. Please keep or pin sets together, if possible.
2. On Thursday, July 20, from 10 am – 8 pm, bring your donations to the Crossroads Campus to set-up. Enter your name and total items on the sign in sheets to earn Swap Credits.
3. If you are unable to deliver your donations on July 20, please contact Carol Huttar, to arrange a delivery time.
If you have any questions about the items that can be swapped or any other questions, contact Carol Huttar.