SUNDAY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Our Preschool Ministry is in need of teachers and substitutes in the 11:00 track for:
- 2 Year Old Room
- 3 Year Old Room
- Preschool Inclusion Support Teacher
Contact Amy Brereton, Minister to Preschoolers , 703-534-5740 x230, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can you envision fun spaces? If so, we'd love your help with ours! The Grade School Ministry is looking for a few creative people who can help design and create decorations that will hang in our long hallway this ministry year.
If God has gifted you in this area and you are interested or would like more information, please contact Layci Clifford, Director of Grade School Ministries.
- Are you interested in photography? We are looking for individuals who would be willing to photograph baptisms and dedications for families during the service hour. If you have a passion for helping families capture these special faith markers - whether photography is your hobby or your career - we'd love to have you as part of the team! If you are interested, please contact Layci Clifford, Director of Grade School Ministries.
- Will you pray for us? Grade School Ignition Groups are growing! We would like to split two of our classes into two more classes so that we can accommodate all of the children that come through our doors. We are looking for one 1st Grade teacher and two 3rd/4th Grade teachers. The answer to our prayer might not be you, but would you please consider praying that God provides leaders who impact the lives of these amazing children for his kingdom?
WEEKDAY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Our MOPPETS program has opportunities to minister with infants through five year olds on alternating Fridays of the month while their moms participate in MOPS.
Contact: Megan Hunt