SUNDAY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Our Preschool Ministry is in need of teachers and substitutes in the 11:00 track for:
- 2 Year Old Room
- 3 Year Old Room
- Preschool Inclusion Support Teacher
Contact Amy Brereton, Minister to Preschoolers , 703-534-5740 x230
- Got 5 Sundays? Give them to us this summer and use them to make a kingdom impact in the lives of children. We are looking for several individuals to serve on the Large Group Team during either the 9:45 or 11:15 service for grade school Ignition Groups. Team members will run sound and video, participate in dramas, or host worship that will point children toward God in a fun, exciting way. There are two options:
- Option 1: June 7th, June 14th, June 21st, July 12th, and July 19th
- Option 2: July 26th, August 2nd, August 16th, August 23rd, and August 30th
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Layci Clifford, Director of Grade School Ministries.
- Are you interested in photography? We are looking for individuals who would be willing to photograph baptisms and dedications for families during the service hour. If you have a passion for helping families capture these special faith markers - whether photography is your hobby or your career - we'd love to have you as part of the team! If you are interested, please contact Layci Clifford, Director of Grade School Ministries.
WEEKDAY VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES