What is Financial Freedom?
The Boundless Ministry
Boundless explores the call to live and give with joyful abandon (2 Corinthians 9:8) by celebrating the discipline of financial management and the blessing of financial peace.
The Boundless mission
To equip and encourage God's people to to faithfully steward God's abundant blessings so that we may abound in igniting passion for Jesus Christ.
Joining a Financial Peace University class is the first step toward living boundless. Join us for our next 9 week course beginning September 19, 2018! Childcare is available at no cost for ages birth-6th grade.
If you would like a CD on previous Boundless Info Session topics such as College Planning, Identity Theft and Scams, and Insurance please email us to make arrangement to pick one up.
Resource Center & Boundless Tips
- Set a trip budget and stick to it
- Buy food at a supermarket for at least 1/3 of your meals. Even if you have a small hotel frig, buying breakfast food will save time and money
- Travel to lower cost destinations, within the USA rather than internationally, and not during peak holidays
- Stay with family or friends
- Stay in hotels with continental breakfast included; use the fruit , cereal and yogurt as snacks throughout the day
- If flying: Use airline miles when possible; Pack less so that you reduce the bag fees; Purchase far enough ahead to get a good price, or if you have some flexibility, consider flying stand by.
- If driving: pack your first meal; look ahead to where gasoline is least expensive
- Pack water and snacks each day instead of buying them on site when touring or visiting a theme park
Not sure where to start? Columbia has folks that would be happy to sit down with you to answer your questions or help you put together budget. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.